Recruitment Specialist (Vancouver)
Atimi is seeking a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to sourcing and qualifying candidates, and closing hires. You enjoy connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications, and supporting hiring managers. You have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
- Serving as a spokesperson for Atimi to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Administering the sourcing and signing process end-to-end
- Undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to closing hires
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen and qualify resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Glassdoor and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
- Team spirit
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
Nice to Have
- Tech industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
This job is open to all candidates in Canada, but it is a requirement to be located onsite at the client’s Vancouver office. Relocation support is not provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter (pdf) for review when you apply. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple or Android devices, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.