Senior UI/UX Designer
Atimi is seeking a full-time senior UI/UX designer with a passion for mobile app design and a relentless eye for detail. You should have at least 5+ years’ of interaction experience, and be comfortable in a design role where you are solving complex mobile interaction design problems. You also have great communication skills to sell your designs to your team and to clients.
- Able to convey creative and innovative ideas on multiple levels
- Able to depict a convincing vision verbally, illustratively, and interactively
- Superior design sensibility, including the ability to hire and manage UX and graphic designers
- Portfolio demonstrates clear, thoughtful, and coherent problem solving abilities
- Portfolio demonstrates experience producing sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and successful delivery of innovative Mobile interface design solutions for iOS and Android.
- Advanced knowledge and work experience with iOS & Android UX guidelines and dual platform reconciliation
- Advanced skills in Mobile UX rapid wireframing and prototyping
Nice to Haves
- Confident negotiating skills and conflict management skills
- Good project management skills
- Have experience consulting with clients in an agency setting
- A positive personality. You must be able to embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration and improvement. And demonstrate inclusive, supportive, and thoughtful interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams
Please submit your resume (in pdf)and portfolio link for review by clicking Apply Now below. All applications will be reviewed, but only those candidates who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
This job is open to all candidates in Canada, but preference is given to those who can work out of our Vancouver office. Relocation support is not provided.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving, with a flexible schedule, generous time off, and a convenient commute to work or the option to work from home. And as a designer, you’ll experience a significantly greater breadth of UX problem solving than in a traditional product development environment.