Senior Native iOS Developer (Australia)
Atimi is seeking experienced iOS developers for multiple positions onsite at our client’s offices in Melbourne, Australia. You are a seasoned native iOS developer who believes in providing clients with top-notch development services, confident in your ability to produce quality solutions with clean design and code. You work well with colleagues, partners and clients, and have great communication skills.
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience designing, architecting, and developing large-scale iOS apps, preferably in Swift
- Strong development skills developing in OO and MVC/MVVM patterns
- Experience working in mixed-discipline project teams following an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with clients and other project stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with ReactiveCocoa and/or RxSwift
- Experience with more than one mobile platform
- Service industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review by clicking Apply Now below. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Open Positions in Australia
This job is open to all candidates who have a valid work Visa for Australia. Relocation support is not provided.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple, Android or Windows devices, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.