Atimi is seeking an experienced full stack software developer who believes in providing clients with top-notch development services. You are a seasoned developer, confident in your ability to produce quality solutions with clean design and code. You work well with colleagues, partners and clients, and have great communication skills.
- Expertise in specific performance optimization techniques for mobile platforms
- Experience working in mixed-discipline project teams following an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with clients and other project stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
Nice to Have
- Financial Service experience
- Experience bridging native capabilities with React Native
- Experience with the iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with more than one mobile platform
- Services industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
This job is open to all candidates with a valid visa to work in Australia. Relocation support is not provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review by clicking Apply Now below. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi! We are experts in native, hybrid and progressive web apps. Major brands choose us for our deep mobile experience and, above all else, the high quality of apps we deliver. We’re also proud to say that Atimi is one of only a handful of Apple Mobility Partners in North America.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.