QA – Senior Analyst (Contract – Vancouver)
Atimi is seeking a QA team lead for mobile and web app testing in Vancouver for a contract position. Initially 3 months with the opportunity for a possible extension. You will be testing a variety of our world-class apps we build for our Fortune 5000 clients. Working in a highly supportive team of skilled developers and testers, you will drive the automation effort across consumer and enterprise apps. The role is a mixture of team leadership and hands-on automated and manual testing.
- Create, maintain, and execute automated and manual test cases for testing mobile (iOS and Android) and web apps
- Discover, analyse and document defects in our Jira system
- Create and maintain automation frameworks using Object Oriented concepts and basic design patterns
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts, analyse and communicate test results using Appium and Selenium
- Create API and webservice automated tests using Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured or similar tools
- Mentor QA resources in test automation
- Provide the Team Lead with effort estimates and progress reports
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 4 years of experience with automation tools such as Appium, Selenium and/or XCUI test
- Minimum 1 year of leading automation teams
- Minimum 4 years of experience in QA
- Experience test technologies like RESTful APIs, Web Services Java, Postman, SOAP UI, Jmeter, REST assured
- Experience using Git and CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Experience with testing web apps/websites
- Great communication skills
- Ability to contribute to improving QA best practices
The position MUST work out of our Vancouver office.
Currently, we are all working from home. In the future, you will need to be able to work at our down town Vancouver office. Please submit your resume and cover letter for review (in PDF format). All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple, Android or Windows devices, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide our team members with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.