QA Analyst for Mobile App Testing (India)
Atimi is seeking an intermediate QA analyst for mobile and web app testing at our Bangalore, India office for a permanent, full-time position.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases for testing mobile (iOS and Android) and web apps
- Perform analysis to ensure that standards and end-user requirements are met
- Compose release notes that communicate the content of each release
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in QA
- Experience with mobile app testing on iOS and Android
- Experience with testing web apps/websites
- Ability to work with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Git
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Appium, Selenium and/or XCUI (experience in automation is a bonus)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment
The position MUST work out of our Bangalore office.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review by clicking Apply Now below. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple or Android devices, Blackberry or Windows, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide our team members with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.