Mobile Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. As our mobile project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Project Manager Duties Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project Manager Requirements Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from clients or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement mobile applications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with mobile software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Project Manager
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
This job is open to all candidates in Canada, but it is a requirement to be located onsite at the Vancouver office. Relocation support is not provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter (both in pdf) for review along with links and/or screenshots to apps/code you have developed when you apply. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple or Android devices, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.