Senior Agile Business Analyst – Toronto
Atimi is seeking a Senior Agile Business Analyst with a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Business Analyst. The candidate must have knowledge of Agile practices and sound understanding of software development process. You will part of a team working on implementing client projects. You work well with colleagues, partners and clients, and have great communication skills.
- Well equipped with soft influencing skills to drive effective solutions to meet deadlines
- Identify stakeholders, plan and lead engagements to effectively gather requirements
- Contribute to creation and improvement of business processes
- Improve features and user stories by collaborating with SME’s, analysts and developers to derive meaningful acceptance criterion resulting in quality delivery
- Present features and user stories during planning and grooming sessions
- Demonstrates detail orientated and superior analytical skills
- Achieving business outcome and customer outcome benefits as per strategic goals
- Project management, Business Analysis skills with at least 8 years’ experience handling large and complex transformative projects
- At least 2 years working with Agile processes
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced culture
- PMP, Scrum Master, Product owner certified
- Strong Team player promoting an environment of cooperation and trust
This job is open to all candidates in Canada, but it is a requirement to be located onsite at the Toronto office. Relocation support is not provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter (pdf) for review along with links and/or screenshots to apps/code you have developed when you apply. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi! We are experts in native, hybrid and progressive web apps. Major brands choose us for our deep mobile experience and, above all else, the high quality of apps we deliver. We’re also proud to say that Atimi is one of only a handful of Apple Mobility Partners in North America.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.