Native iOS Mobile Developer (Vancouver)
Atimi is seeking an experienced native iOS software developer to fill a position onsite at our client’s office in Vancouver, Canada. You believe in providing clients with top-notch development services, and are a seasoned native mobile developer, confident in your ability to produce quality solutions with clean design and code. You work well with colleagues, partners and clients, and have great communication skills.
- Proactive collaboration in the project team to help develop the product using your experience to help guide the team through the entire development lifecycle
- Ensuring code quality and governance
- Ensuring engineers follow any patterns/designs set out and agreed with Architects and Chapter Leads
- Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, and development
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the codebases
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated thoroughly to the global team
- Taking responsibility of releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps
- Looking beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build (DevOPs)
- Delivering fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- 3+ years of iOS experience, with at least 2 years developing with Swift
- Strong development skills developing in OO and MVC/MVVM patterns
- Strong experience with Xcode, IB and Auto Layout to create advanced UIs
- Experience with UI automation (any tool)
- Experience with MacOS shell scripting and Xcode’s/Fastlane’s command-line tools
- Experience working in mixed-discipline project teams following an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with clients and other project stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
Nice to Have
- Financial services experience
- Experience with more than one mobile platform
- Services industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
This job is open to all candidates in Canada, but it is a requirement to be located onsite at the client’s Vancouver office. Relocation support is not provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter (both in pdf) for review along with links and/or screenshots to apps/code you have developed when you apply. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple or Android devices, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.