Atimi is seeking an experienced GO (Golang) developers to fill a position onsite at our client’s office in Melbourne, Australia.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated individual with experience with the Golang programming language for a position with a minimum duration of 6 months and up to 3 years. You will be part of a cross functional team developing and maintaining our client’s digital capabilities, driving innovation, delivering products in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of processes, tooling and engineering practices.
- Developing in Golang to build scalable and robust services
- Participating in code reviews to help your team deliver high-quality code
- Working closely as part of a Scrum team to understand business requirements and execute tasks based on the requirements
- Contribute to the process and culture of our growing engineering team
- Experience with Golang
- Proficiency in Java (other JVM languages are considered a plus – Groovy, Scala, Kotlin)
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot etc.
- Integration experience using RESTFul APIs and web services
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Agile Lean development methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins or similar)
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Google cloud platform)
- Strong communication skills and a great team player
- Troubleshooting skills
Nice to Have
- Services industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
This job is open to all candidates in Canada, New Zealand and Australia and those with a valid visa to work in Australia, but it is a requirement to be located onsite at the client’s offices in Melbourne, Australia. Relocation support will be provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review along with links and/or screenshots to apps/code you have developed when you apply. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
About Atimi Software
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smart phone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software – whether it’s on Apple, Android or Windows devices, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 60% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point.
Fundamentally, Atimi believes in compensating people based on the value they provide. All of us are evaluated on the core skills we are able to demonstrate when doing our job. Once you demonstrate new skills there’s no reason that shouldn’t be recognized. We want to provide developers with fast moving, cutting edge projects where everybody has a voice and nobody is concerned with ego or internal politics, so all of us are challenged to constantly improve.