Do you believe that Quality Assurance is as important as Coding? Do you want to work in an environment where you will be a peer to developers? Tired of working on the same product-lines year-after-year? Want to work in the latest mobile development environments? Do you want to work on iPhone and Android projects? Are you rigorous and meticulous in testing every aspect of a project?
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, then Atimi wants you! We are a well-known services company that caters to the Macintosh and mobile development markets and we seek the best and brightest minds to help us as a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Write and maintain test requirements and test cases.
- Code, test, and execute automated test scripts using prescribed scripting standards.
- Peer review test documentation and automated test scripts.
- Execute test cases and log results.
- Identify, diagnose, and report defects in all project deliverables
- Education and self-improvement in order to gain specific expertise in approved areas and keep up to date with related changes.
- Contribute to the improvement of departmental practices.
- Any experience working in QA in a Software company. Mobile experience is an asset.
- Undergraduate Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other technical degree is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard QA techniques and methodologies helpful.
- Effective communication skills.
If you believe that you are the best candidate for the job, tell us why by submitting a short paragraph in the body of your email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org! Don’t forget to include QA Analyst in the subject line.
Note: We thank all applicants that apply, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills and aptitude for this role will be contacted. This position is NOT open to international applicants.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. When you work for us, you can expect to work in a first class office with beautiful views of the downtown core. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smartphone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software- whether it’s on Apple or Android devices; BlackBerry or Windows Phone, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 70% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point. Some of these clients include Warner Bros, the New York Times, The NYSE, P90X, HBO, ESPN, and the Chicago Blackhawks.
Please Note: This position is only available to residences of Vancouver and relocating Canadian residents and not open to international applicants.