OPEN TO CONTRACTORS
Atimi Software is looking for a UI designer with a passion for user-centric design and a relentless eye for detail. You should have at least three years’ experience and mastery over your tools.
You need to be a jack-of-all-trades. This is not a purely artistic design role, you will be working on wireframes as well as pixels.
You’ll need to be able to sell your designs to your team and your clients.
What you will be doing….
- Create wireframes and flows for applications
- Build functional prototypes of UI concepts
- Build pixel-perfect visual designs (every detail counts)
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles
- Stay up to date with current trends in design and technology
- Write detailed specifications for implementation
- Create and maintain documentation at various stages of the design process
- Assist personnel in other departments as a creative resource
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, send a link with your best work and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Impress us.
Why Work For Atimi?
Because you get to work with Fortune 500 clients and be a part of amazing projects! You also get to work in a chill environment that provides you with a flexible schedule for work/life balance. Don’t forget about the cheap snacks and drinks onsite, wicked ping-pong matches, sick days, and 3 weeks vacation! Yes, we love where we work! Our office is conveniently located across the Burrard Skytrain station in the fancy Bell Tower so your commute will be a breeze.
Since 2001, Atimi has developed an impressive client list and portfolio of award-winning apps. We have teams dedicated to iOS, Android and Blackberry OS development. In 2010 alone, Atimi completed a number of exciting projects for clients in publishing, broadcast, large retail, fitness, and professional sports franchise, notably Macworld, HBO, ESPN, Best Buy, the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames and The New York Times.